Film Transfer, Video Editing & Audio Services
- Video editing (by appointment)
- DVD duplication
- Transfer footage to DVDs and computer file (AVI, MP4, MOV and more)
- Flag and Photo Scanning
- All types of audio (main LPs to audio files, reel to reel audio, tapes to audio files) either to CD or MP3
- Home Movie Film (8mm, 16mm, Super8) to DVD or Digital
Note: We offer pick-up and delivery.
We are the best at what we do, since 1989
- DVD/CD Duplication
- Film Transfers
- Photo/Slide Scanning
- The Video Editor
- Digital Editing.
Editing by appointment only. Credit card required to schedule appointment. One hour minimum. (Technician- assisted only).
Edit your program digitally on a computer specifically designed to edit your videos. $120 per hour.
Editing by appointment only
Credit card required to schedule appointment
1 hour minimum
Edit your program digitally on a computer specifically designed to edit your videos. $125.00 per hour. Source formats:
MiniDV • Digital8 • BetaSP • 3/4″ • Hi8 • SVHS • DVCAM • DVD • VHS
|Extra Master copies (each)||Price|
|Bulk Discount DVDs||Price|
|Region Free DVD||Price|
Chapter and menu creation for DVD $125/hr (By appointment only, one hour minimum)
Rescue Fee – $2.00 (Every time we change tapes within a DVD)
Loop DVD – $60.00
|CD-ROM – Extra Master copies||Price|
Prices include labels and case. If order is on videotape add $60.00 for Master Copy.
Film Transfer Services To Video – (Videotapes additional)
- 8mm – Super8 – 16mm Silent – – $0.21 per foot
- Photo Montage
- Editing – – $125.00 per hour
- Photo Scan (if needed) – – $.85 per photo
- Slides – Photo/Negative scanning – – – $1.00 each (under 100)
- $0.85 each (101-500)
- $0.65 each (501+)
Audio Tapes/records –
- Audio Tape or LP to CD 1 — $29.95 2-5 — $24.95 6-10 — $21.95 10+ — $17.95
- Add Tracks — $10.00 per disc
- Reel-Reel Audio to CD — $49.95
- Add Tracks — $20.00 per disc
- 78s/45s — $85.00
No combinations (1 record – 1 CD)
|Digitize To Hard Drive|
AVI • MPEG • MPEG2 • MP4 • MOV
|Computer Files To DVD|
Additional copies: See DVD duplication rates for 2-10 and above.
- Shoots — $500.00 half-day (includes 1 camera and 1 technician)
- On location — $850.00 full day shoot (includes 1 camera and 1 technician)
- Tape Repair – $12.50
- Case Replacement – $17.50
- Respool Tapes – $60.00
Prices subject to change without notice
The Video Editor offers low and high volume duplication. Let us work with you to design your label. Add your company logo or artwork to make your finished product stand out. Choose from any of our 7 cases and your job is complete. We specialize in fast turnarounds.
The Video Editor can transfer your LPs, Audiotapes or Reel to Reel Audio to CD. We run filters to clean up any audio we transfer. The Video Editor offers volume discounts for multiple sources. We can track your audio or convert them to MP3 files if you would like. Whatever your audio needs The Video Editor can handle them.
OLD HOME MOVIES TO FILM TRANSFERS
Let The Video Editor transfer your old memories to DVD. Our technicians have years of experience transferring old home movies. The Video Editor technicians can use iris and color adjustment to bring your old film to life. No appointment needed, we can measure your amount of film, and give you a cost on the spot. All our work is done in our premises.
OUR VIDEO EDITING SERVICES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Removal of unwanted shots and re-arrange & assemble scenes.
- Insert transitions, text & effects.
- Video and photomontages.
- We can upload your project to Facebook, YouTube, FTP sites or your web site.
- Sample proofing of your project via email or FTP.
We provide high-quality video post-production services in Hi-Def (HD) or Standard Def, with a fast turn-around time for businesses, creative professionals, and consumers. We work with all video tape formats, and provide full DVD authoring as well as the most comprehensive compression solutions for the internet that you’ll find.
If you are looking for the best quality film transfer, videotape transfer or slide transfer, you’ve found it.
- 16 mm (16mm.jpg)
- 8 mm (8mm.jpg)
- Super 8 mm (super8mm.jpg)